Learn. Connect. Be inspired.
APHA Now is the Association's digital library of events, CE offerings and more. APHA members save $$.
150th Anniversary Events
During APHA's year long 150th Anniversary celebration, we'll be exploring our lasting impact on the nation's health and charting our course for the future.
The following content is free for viewing:
- A conversation with Skip Harris, Stephen Smith biographer
- Access to care: A retrospective
- State of the Public Health Union
- AJPH Student Think Tank Symposium: Reflecting on Health Inequities in a Global Pandemic
- Conquering Communicable Disease: Experts tell their stories
- Where We Are: Real Conversations with the Faith Community about Religion, Public Health and Science
National Public Health Week Events:
- Kickoff Forum: Public Health is Where You Are
- The Legacy of National Negro Health Week: Pubic Health in 2022
- Student Day: Mentoring Webinar
- Student Day: Young Professionals Panel
- Community: Collaboration & Resilience
- Equity and Accessibility in Community: Lessons from the Pandemic and Beyond
APHA 2022 Policy Action Institute
Register now for APHA's Policy Action Institute. Join us on June 14 as we gather to hear from elected officials, policy experts and infulential speakers on the biggest topics in public health today.
Pricing varies by member type.
CE credits cannot be earned by attending this event.
APHA 2021 Annual Meeting Featured Sessions
The 14 Featured Sessions focus on the APHA 2021 theme "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Strengthening Social Connectedness" as well as the latest research on COVID-19.
Watch these sessions on-demand to hear from leaders and earn up to 19 continuing education credits.
APHA Members: $99 full access, $10 single session
Non-Members: $199 full access, $20 single session
Group access also available
Earn up to 5 CE credits* for reading the APHA Press book "Gun Violence Prevention: A Public Health Approach" and passing the post-test
APHA Members: $25
(Book purchased separately)
Earn up to 15 CE credits* for reading the APHA Press book "Racism: Science & Tools for the Public Health Professionals" and passing the post-test.
APHA Members: $50
(Book purchased separately)
Advancing Racial Equity webinar series
1) Racism: The Ultimate Underlying Condition
2) A Path to Reproductive Justice
3) Reborn Not Reformed: Re-Imagining Policing
4) Racial Healing for Ourselves, Our Communities and Our Future
5) Housing is a Human Right
6) Mobilizing Public Health to Achieve Environmental Justice
Purchase the entire webinar series or individual webinars. Earn 1.5 CE credits* for each webinar.
APHA Members: $10/webinar or $50 for the series
Non-Members: $20/webinar or $100 for the series
CE for AJPH
Earn CE credits* for reading select articles in the American Journal of Public Health. Articles are grouped by issue date.
2-12 credits: $20-$60 APHA members | $40-$120 Non-Members
*CE credits available for CPH, CHES®, CME and CNE.