APHA's Public Health Awards Ceremony and Reception recognizes individuals who will receive the association's most distinguished awards. APHA honors those who exemplify professionalism and dedication to the field of public health. APHA awards include:
- Sedgwick Memorial Medal
- APHA Award for Excellence
- David P. Rall Award for Advocacy
- Helen Rodriguez-Trias Award
- Lyndon Haviland Public Health Mentoring Award
- Martha May Eliot Award
- Milton and Ruth Roemer Prize
- Victor Sidel and Barry Levy Award for Peace
- Ayman El-Mohandes Young Professional Public Health Innovation Award
View the list of awards and winners from APHA 2020.
The 2021 Call for Awards Nominations will open in spring 2021. Information will be posted on this page and shared via email and on social media.