Join APHA and Healthy Democracy, Healthy People on Oct. 6 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET for our free webinar – Voting and Health: Why Access to the Ballot Box Matters – as part of APHA’s 150th anniversary webinar series.
The webinar will:
- highlight the connection between voting and health,
- discuss the important work being done at the federal, state and community level to advance voting access and participation and
- present tools and resources advocates can use to encourage voting participation and engage in voting access advocacy.
- Susan Polan, PhD, Associate Executive Director, Public Affairs and Advocacy, APHA
- Dawn Hunter, JD, MPH, Director, Southeastern Region, Network for Public Health Law
- Jeanne Ayers, RN, MPH, Executive Director, Healthy Democracy, Healthy People