Public health authorities in the U.S. are analyzing data on the long-term effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and debating the need for vaccine booster shots.
Join the University of Minnesota Consortium on Law and Values webinar to hear experts debate recommendations from the CDC that some populations receive a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine booster, the potential necessity for Moderna and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine boosters, and vaccination of children.
- Eric J. Topol, MD, Executive Vice President, Scripps Research
- Sarah S. Long, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Yvonne Maldonado, MD, Chief, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Michael T. Osterholm, PhD, MPH, Director, Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), University of Minnesota
- Susan M. Wolf, JD, Chair, Consortium on Law and Values in Health, Environment & the Life Sciences, University of Minnesota
Questions? Contact the Matthew Tveter.