Responding to COVID-19: A Science-Based Approach
Brought to you by the American Public Health Association and the National Academy of Medicine, the COVID-19 Conversations webinar series is exploring the state of the science surrounding the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and globally, with a focus on the emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Hear from trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care.
The 20th COVID-19 Conversations webinar provide an update on the current state of COVID-19 globally, focusing specifically on Brazil, India and South Africa, and will also review lessons we can learn from previous global vaccination campaigns in ensuring that all countries have adequate supplies of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Helene Gayle (Moderator), The Chicago Community Trust
- Beatriz Grinsztejn, Evandro Chagas National Institute of Infectious Diseases-Oswaldo Cruz Foundation
- Gagandeep 'Cherry' Kang, Christian Medical College
- Salim Abdool Karim, Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa (CAPRISA) and Columbia University
- William Foege, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
Speaker presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with the webinar audience.
Questions? Contact us.