In the first of a three-part webinar series designed to to increase the knowledge of public health professionals in addressing the opioid epidemic, presenter Tyler Auck gives a personal perspective on the challenges of opioid misuse.
Webinar series learning outcomes include:
- Discuss the stigma of substance use disorders that impact public health.
- Identify strategies necessary to apply the stages of recovery.
- Explain the connections between unmanaged chronic pain and opioid use.
This series is co-sponsored by four APHA Sections:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Integrative, Complementary and Traditional Health Practices
- Mental Health
- Public Health Nursing
Webinar participants are eligible for one CE credit after completing an online evaluation.
Note: Only APHA members can participate in this webinar and others in the series. Not a member? Join today!
Questions? Contact Mighty Fine.