Join the second of a four-part webinar series on Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments
This webinar will cover:
- Why working across government is key to advancing health equity.
- How King County (Seattle) established shared goals for equity across county government agencies.
- How Madison/Dane County in Wisconsin is working with other government agencies to apply racial equity tools and analyses to city and county programs, plans and policies.
- How GARE is helping health departments build government alliances and a shared understanding to advance racial equity.
- Resources to help your health department work across government to advance health equity.
We recommend folks read the Alameda County and Kansas City case studies before the webinar.
- Shawna Davie, Government Alliance on Race and Equity South and East Regional Project Manager, Race Forward
- Matias Valenzuela, PhD, Director of King County's Office of Equity and Social Justice
- Jordan Bingha, MS, Health Equity Coordinator at Public Health Madison & Dane County
- Jonathan Heller (Facilitator), Co-Director, Human Impact Partners
Questions? Contact Human Impact Partners.
This webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you register for the webinar but can't attend the live presentation on Dec. 12, you'll receive an email after the webinar with a link to an archived recording of the event.