APHA Student membership provides you with the tools and resources you need to expand your expertise and start a career in public health.
*Student members receive both print and online access to the American Journal of Public Health. Save $20 on membership dues when you choose online-only access to AJPH (green discount).
Act Now - Join APHA Today or Renew Your Membership!
Public health programs (schools of public health, etc.) have a new discount student membership option. Learn more!
Membership provides all of APHA's core benefits, including:
- APHA's APHA Communities, based on interest areas, allow you to expand your expertise and network with public health professionals.
- Membership in the Student Assembly - the nation's largest student-led public health organization dedicated to furthering the professional development of students.
- APHA Connect - our exclusive online member-only community.
Science and Industry Resources
- The American Journal of Public Health, the leading peer-reviewed monthly journal, contains original public health research, program evaluations and special reports.
- The Nation's Health, the highest circulated periodical in the field, focuses on public health news from your state legislature to the nation's capital.
- APHA Press, the world's foremost publisher of books and periodicals on public health topics, offers members receive up to a 30% discount on publications.
You are the future of public health. Join APHA today, and together we will create the healthiest nation in one generation.
Join APHA Today or Renew Your Membership!
Questions? Contact APHA's Membership Department via email or 202-777-2400.
Special member savings