Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than Oct. 13. No refunds will be processed after that date. Email APHA registration, send fax to 703-631-6288 or mail to APHA c/o Spargo, Inc., 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- Any mailed badges must be returned before a refund can be processed. Mail badges to the address above.
- A $90 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($55 for Students, discounted member categories and guests). Plus a $75 fee for each Learning Institute and a $20 fee for each CE cancellation. No CE refund after the start of the meeting.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- In order to refund RAMP: Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations, an additional request must be submitted in writing. It is not cancelled automatically when you cancel your registration.
- Substitutions are permitted with a $80 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay to become a member. There are no refunds for a change in membership category.
Be sure to cancel your hotel reservation separately with APHA Housing Services.